Professional Seminar Series
You're invited to join us for a complimentary professional seminar (including 2 hours of CE) and reception, presented as a service to the professional advisor and legal community by Cincinnati Children's and Huntington Bank.
The next seminar will be on Thursday, November 12, 2015. Register Today.
Retirement Accounts: Planning Optimal Outcomes for Family and Charitable Objectives
Presenter: Christopher R. Hoyt, JD
Program will cover:
- Overview of the 2015 income tax and estate tax environment
- Planning for lifetime retirement plan withdrawals and transferring retirement assets after death
- The traps and solutions when naming a trust as the beneficiary of a retirement
- Planning strategies for retirement accounts in second marriages
- For estates subject to the federal estate tax, what is the interaction of estate taxes with income taxes on inherited accounts and what strategies can reduce those taxes?
- What are the best ways to make charitable uses of retirement assets? What are the traps and how can they be easily overcome?
For more information or to be added to our email list announcing upcoming seminars, please contact Stacy Blomeke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-636-1192.