Professional Seminar Series
You're invited to join us for a complimentary professional seminar (including 2 hours of CE) and reception, presented as a service to the professional advisor and legal community by Cincinnati Children's and Huntington Bank
Retirement Accounts: Planning Optimal Outcomes for Family and Charitable Objectives
Presenter: Christopher R. Hoyt, JD
Program will cover:
- Overview of the 2015 income tax and estate tax environment
- Planning for lifetime retirement plan withdrawals and transferring retirement assets after death
- The traps and solutions when naming a trust as the beneficiary of a retirement
- Planning strategies for retirement accounts in second marriages
- For estates subject to the federal estate tax, what is the interaction of estate taxes with income taxes on inherited accounts and what strategies can reduce those taxes?
- What are the best ways to make charitable uses of retirement assets? What are the traps and how can they be easily overcome?
See previous topics here.